Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pinocatheca[recensere | fontem recensere]
Nexus externi[recensere | fontem recensere]
- Dasyurus maculatus at Animal biodiversity
- Another description from Australia
- Australian Web Site
- Australian Quoll Seekers
- Spotted Quoll entry at IUCN Red List)
- Another photo of a Tiger Quoll
- Action Plan for Australian Marsupials and Monotremes
|Vide "Dasyurus" apud Vicispecies.|
Notae[recensere | fontem recensere]
- Belcher, C. A.; J. P. Darrant. (June 2006) Habitat use by tiger quoll (Dasyurus maculatus) (Marsupialia: Dasyuridae) in south-eastern Australia. Journal of Zoology. Vol. 269, Issue 2. pp. 183–190.
- Belcher et al. (May 2005) Diet of the tiger quoll (Dasyurus maculatus) in south-eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Zoology. Vol. 55, Issue 2. pp. 117-122.
- Belcher, C. A.; J. P. Darrant. (March 2004) Home range and spatial organization of the marsupial carnivore, Dasyurus maculatus maculatus (Marsupialia: Dasyuridae) in south-eastern Australia. Journal of Zoology. Vol. 262, Issue 3. pp. 271-280.
- Belcher, C. A. (1998) Susceptibility of the tiger quoll, Dasyurus maculatus, and the eastern quoll, D. viverrinus, to 1080-poisoned baits in control programmes for vertebrate pests in eastern Australia. Wildlife Research. Vol. 25, Number 1. pp. 33-40.
- Claridge et al. (12 April 2006) The propensity of spotted-tailed quolls (Dasyurus maculatus) to encounter and consume non-toxic meat baits in a simulated canid-control program. Wildlife Research. Vol. 33, Issue 2. pp. 85-91.
- Firestone et al. (2000) Variability and differentiation of microsatellites in the genus Dasyurus and conservation implications for the large Australian carnivorous marsupials. Conservation Genetics. Vol. 1, Number 2. pp. 115-133.
- Firestone, Karen B. (March 2000) Phylogenetic Relationships Among Quolls Revisited: The mtDNA Control Region as a Useful Tool. Journal of Mammalian Evolution. Vol. 7, Number 1. pp. 1-22.
- Firestone et al. (October 1999) Phylogeographical population structure of tiger quolls Dasyurus maculatus (Dasyuridae: Marsupialia), an endangered carnivorous marsupial. Molecular Ecology. Vol. 8, Issue 10. pp. 1613-1625.
- Glen, A. S.; Dickman, C. R. (April 2006) Home range, denning behaviour and microhabitat use of the carnivorous marsupial Dasyurus maculatus in eastern Australia. Journal of Zoology. Vol. 268, Issue 4. pp. 347-354.
- Glen, A . S .; Dickman, C . R . (2006) Diet of the spotted-tailed quoll (Dasyurus maculatus) in eastern Australia: effects of season, sex and size Journal of Zoology. Vol. 269, Number 2. pp. 241-248.
- Hesterman et al. (2007) Reproductive endocrinology of the largest Dasyurids: Characterization of ovarian cycles by plasma and fecal steroid monitoring. Part II. The spotted-tailed quoll (Dasyurus maculatus). General and Comparative Endocrinology. In press.
- Jones et al. (December 2001) Dasyurus maculatus. Mammalian Species. No. 676, pp. 1-9.
- Jones, M. E. et al. (May 2000) Niche differentiation among sympatric Australian Dasyurid carnivores. Journal of Mammalogy. Vol. 81, Number 2. pp. 434-47.
- Jones, Menna E.; Leon A. Barmuta. (May 1998) Diet Overlap and Relative Abundance of Sympatric Dasyurid Carnivores: A Hypothesis of Competition. The Journal of Animal Ecology. Vol. 67, No. 3. pp. 410-421.
- Jones, Menna. (December 1997) Character Displacement in Australian Dasyurid Carnivores: Size Relationships and Prey Size Patterns. Ecology. Vol. 1, No. 8. pp. 2569-2587.
- Lunney, Daniel; Matthews, Alison. (2001) The contribution of the community to defining the distribution of a vulnerable species, the spotted-tailed quoll, Dasyurus maculatus Wildlife Research Volume 28, Number 5. pp. 537.
- Murray, Andrew J.; Poore, Robert N. (2004) Potential impact of aerial baiting for wild dogs on a population of spotted-tailed quolls (Dasyurus maculatus) Wildlife Research. Vol. 31, Number 6. pp. 639.
- Sakai, Tatsuo; E. W. van Lennep. (February 1984) The Harderian Gland in Australian Marsupials. Journal of Mammalogy. Vol. 65, No. 1. pp. 159-162.