Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exempla[recensere | fontem recensere]
Anglica[recensere | fontem recensere]
- "Never give in—never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."—Winston Churchill
- "O horror, horror, horror."—Macbeth
- "Words, words, words."—Hamlet
- "Break, break, break"—Alfredus Tennyson
- "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God."—Isaiah 40.1
- "Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain."—Guy Gavriel Kay
- "Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers. Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers!"—Stephanus Ballmer
- "Education, education, education."—Tony Blair
- "Never, never, never, never, never!"—King Lear
- "Location, location, location."—Locutio communis in negotio rerum soli
- "The horror, the horror"—Iosephus Conrad, Heart of Darkness
- "The fools, the fools, the fools!"—Patricius Pearse
- "No, no, no!"—Margarita Thatcher
- "Yes, yes, yes!"—Casimirus Marcinkiewicz
- "Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity!"—Henricus David Thoreau, Walden
- "Scotch, scotch, scotch, scotchy, scotchy scotch."—Ron Burgundy, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- "Fun, fun, fun, fun."—Rebecca Black
- "Baby, baby, baby ooh"—Iustinus Bieber
- "But you never know now do you now do you now do you."—David Foster Wallace, Brief Interviews with Hideous Men
- "Round here we stay up very, very, very, very late".—Counting Crows, "Round Here"
- "Tora! Tora! Tora!"—Pellicula 1970 eiusdem nominis de impetu Iaponiensi in Portum Margaritarum.
Notae[recensere | fontem recensere]
- Arthur Quinn, Figures of Speech (Salt Lake City: Gibbs M. Smith, 1982).
Bibliographia[recensere | fontem recensere]
- Köhler, Reinhard, et Gabriel Altmann, eds. 2015. Forms and Degrees of Repetition in Texts: Detection and Analysis. Berolini et Bostoniae: De Gruyter Mouton.