- Quae sequuntur, fortasse ad disputandum dicta, e pagina removi: Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 12:57, 12 Februarii 2010 (UTC)
Yes, this page really leads to all the categories. Remember science is under eruditio and computers are informatica under technologia. Ciuitate digestae means 'ordered by country' and notiones well, probably shouldn't exist (and is basically meaningless) - it contains only some pages on plants. Usor:Pantocrator
- Why shouldn't this be on the main page, given its use?
- Anyway, I emptied the category Categoria:Notiones. Can you delete it and its subcategories? Pantocrator 13:16, 12 Februarii 2010 (UTC)
- Headnotes on category pages should be in Latin; aside from that, yours was (I felt) conducting a sort of argument with the categories, hence inviting discussion, hence I moved it here.
- I can delete Categoria:Notiones etc. in due course (if no one raises an objection). Andrew Dalby (disputatio) 13:28, 12 Februarii 2010 (UTC)