Jump to navigation Jump to search
I think that the article in its present state isn't as helpful as it could & should be:
- The definition is ok, although it could be better to avoid directional prepositions (sub, super), because in principle any hierarchical tree can be represented in both directions: maybe better inter classem et familiam.
- Examples of ordines aren't helpful for a novice.
- Categoriae taxinomicae should be listed in Taxinomia, not here.
- Methinks es:Orden (biologia) is a model of clarity in this respect. --Neander 00:52, 29 Iulii 2009 (UTC)
- Much the same advice I'm afraid can be applied to all of our taxinomia pages.--Rafaelgarcia 01:53, 29 Iulii 2009 (UTC)