Opera[recensere | fontem recensere]
- 1871, Arrangements of the Families of Mollusca.
- 1872, Arrangement of the Families of Mammalia.
- 1872, Arrangement of the Families of Pisces.
- 1875, Catalogia Pisces of the East Coast of North America.
- 1882, Bibliography of the Pisces of the Pacific of the United States.
- 1879, Reports on Zoology" for the annual volumes of the Smithsonian Institution.
Notae[recensere | fontem recensere]
- Abbott, R.T., and M.E. Young (eds.). 1973. American Malacologists: A national register of professional and amateur malacologists and private shell collectors and biographies of early American mollusk workers born between 1618 and 1900. American Malacologists, Falls Church, Virginia. Consolidated/Drake Press, Philadelphia. 494 pp.
- Obituary in The Auk, October 1914, Number 4.
- Appleton's Cyclopedia of American Biography, edited by James Grant Wilson, John Fiske and Stanley L. Klos. Six volumes, New York: D. Appleton and Company, 1887-1889
Nexus externi[recensere | fontem recensere]
|Haec stipula ad biographiam spectat. , si potes!|