Vide etiam: Gulielmus Forsell Kirby
- Monographia Apum Angliae, 2 vols., 8vo (1802).
- Kirby et Spence, Introduction to Entomology, 4 vols (1815-1826).
- The History, Habits and Instincts of Animals, 2 vols (Bridgwater Treatises) (1835).
- A century of insects, including several new genera described from his cabinet. Trans. Linn. Soc. Lond. 12: 375-453 (1818).
- A description of several new species of insects collected in New Holland by Robert Brown, Esq. Trans. Linn. Soc. Lond. 12: 454-482 (1818).
- A description of some coleopterous insects in the collection of the Rev. F.W. Hope, F.L.S. Zoological Journal 3: 520-525 (1828).
- The Insects in J. Richardson, Fauna Boreali-Americana; or the Zoology of the Northern Parts of British America: Containing Descriptions of the Objects of Natural History Collected on the Late NorthernLand Expeditions, under Command of Captain Ioannes Franklin, R.N. Josiah Fletcher, Norwich. Vol. 4, 377 pp.(Norwich, Josiah Fletcher, 1837).
Nexus externi [recensere]
- J. Freeman, Life of The Rev William Kirby, MA, FRS, FLS, &c. (Longman Green Brown & Longmans, London 1852). (online at Google Books)
|Haec stipula ad biographiam spectat. , si potes!|